Samantha The Superhero

Samantha always thought she was different, not just because she was home schooled also because she entered in every competition and won. Samantha’s parents thought it was just her talent, but Samantha didn’t think that.
When she was six years old she started to get home schooled. A few months later it was her birthday and for a present her father told her she could create her very first Youtube channel. Samantha was so popular on Youtube that she got millions of subscribers. For this reason she was called to an interview by Disney, and at the interview something went a bit…
...Wrong. Samantha was on television!! Not just that, there was a BIIIIIIIG, giant audience watching. Swoosh!! Samantha fell off her chair and the filming stopped. The audience was told to leave and they helped Samantha up from the stage floor. But this did not change her life at all, they just deleted the video and redid the interview again.
When Samantha fell off her chair, a tiny injury occurred, there was a bruise on her back and as time went on, it turned into a giant bruise. Then, under the twilight of the full moon, Samantha realised the bruise had given her the ability to fly and become invisible. She became a Superhero, fighting villains. She also had a special, magical and powerful wand. Samantha loved magic wands.
Samantha loved being a superhero but unfortunately she couldn’t continue to make her Youtube videos. The only option she had was to tell her fans what happened, then they would know that she was a superhero too. This was the only way for Samantha to keep her fans, so she went along with it.
Samantha was so scared to post the video but what she was most scared of, was that all her fans would know she was a superhero, and it would be very embarrassing for her. Once the video was posted Samantha forgot about her worries. Actually, it wasn’t embarrassing at all, all her fans loved the video and commented how happy they were for her, so…
… Samantha had to go to another interview!!! She was so worried but Samantha had no choice but to say yes. Fortunately, there were no injuries and Samantha continued with her fame, happily. A few months later she was the most successful Youtuber with the most subscribers and viewers in the world. She was so famous that everybody wanted her autograph and she even had her own range of t-shirts, pants and trust me, much more!!!
Samantha didn’t just focus on her Youtube channel, she also focused on her superhero life. I recall when Samantha was crossing the road one day, an old lady was struggling to walk across the road and some 6 year old boys were making fun of her, so Samantha used her super speed to get the old lady to the other side of the road, safely. To give the little boys a punishment Samantha zapped them with lightning and for that reason they zoomed to the coffee shop 18 blocks away. When they got to the coffee shop they knocked over the table and got in big trouble by the coffee shop owner.
Everybody in the whole entire world loved Samantha for being a superhero and for entertaining them with spectacular videos. For all those reasons, Samantha became the most talented, heroic, fantastic person in the world just because of that bruise from when she fell off the chair at the interview.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!