Water Police

“Charlie let’s go! “Exclaimed Harry.
“Okay. “Yawned Charlie they got up and started walking to the beach.

They saw an old shed about 2 kilometres away Charlie looked at Harry and said “let’s go to that shed.” They started walking towards it.

As they arrived at the shed they looked at the old rusty wore down shed. Charlie opened the very creaky door and switched the light on and it flickered then saw the police equipment and realized that it was a water police shed. They also saw a boat with that looked really fast “let's hop in the boat. “Charlie said excitedly
“Fine” Harry said nervously they hoped in the boat and sat down and Charlie turned the key the sirens went off and the gate opened. Charlie and Harry where propelled 500 meters off the coast “wow didn't know that would work” laughed Charlie
“It's not funny Charlie!” replyed Harry
“Let’s relax.” said Charlie. Calmly they tossed the Anker out. Then turned the engine off and jumped into the ocean because they wanted to cool down.

They got out and wanted to go home so they tried to start the engine but it didn't work Charlie looked at hairy they tried again it didn't work so they started to panic so they pressed all the buttons and one sent a rescue signal and within 10 minutes a rescue helicopter came and took them to the nearest helipad there.

There were their parents scared waiting for them.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!