New Life

New Life
Ivy lived in a house with her mum and dad but they were going to move.A new year had started and Ivy was so happy.Ivy had been told they were moving because her house was to small.Ivy’s house was blue and green she loved it.

Sara Ivy’s friend at her new school was happy too.They were both nice girls.There was a problem Ivy was having a bad time at school she couldn’t do the work at school it was to much she had so much work she couldn’t do her homework.When Ivy told her mum she said she’d call her teacher.

In the afternoon Ivy heard the doorbell it was her teacher Mrs Han. Ivy got her books and started working with her.”It’s my bedtime” said Ivy.So Mrs Han let her go to bed then Mrs Han started talking with Ivy’s mum.Ivy had done all the work she needed to do.So Sara and Ivy got together all the time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!