Jack's Unlikely Conflict

Jack's exclusive parents always made her feel like a colossal disappointment, and he always felt down, because of it. One day Jack's math teacher left his private school. As always he quietly sat down at his over exaggerated table, and stared at his textbook, until his teacher walked in. Jack's new Math teacher was fine for the first 3 days, but then it took a turn, for the worse. It all started when Jack started drastically falling behind in class. It was not that he was not trying, but because he started misunderstanding what was going on. Jack tried to insignificantly talk to his teacher about his defects in class but she just brushed it off. Then he started working harder, and asked many questions in Math class as if it was his first time in Math class. One day his new teacher, George's new teacher, Ms. Hoodle snapped. "Why would you ask me such a stupid question"! back answers like this occurred almost every day, because Jack constantly asked questions. One day Jack had enough, and went to the principle. Doing this was probably the hardest decision of his life, because Jack was always quiet, and anxious. But he was happy, because he had learnt to stand up for himself. Jack and Ms. Hoodle as well as the principle had a meeting, and soon Ms. Hoodle got sacked. Jack never regretted his decision, because he knew it was the greater good, knowing many people out in the world never stand up for themselves, as if they physically can't.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!