Yeet Man And The Attack Of Dino Raid



One day I was going to bed but instead I made a time machine because I wanted to be famous for defeating the Dinosaur Queen. I stomped into the time machine and I flicked the switch and I went back to 1884 in the old western times.

On that day in 1884 there was a very evil invasion called Dino Raid. All the dinosaurs in the world came to invade this town. This was my chance to be famous. I got armour and I thought that I was doomed but I believed I could defeat the dinosaur Queen. The Yeet Gods gave me power and I was flying and shining gold.

I shouted, “THIS ENDS NOW!” The dinosaurs came towards me. “Boom!” I kicked the dinosaurs. I pulled the wind and threw it towards 30 dinosaurs and they landed in the larva and they burned to death.

“Ah, the Queen! She has the most power in the world! So, I need to change that.” I called the Yeet Gods to use Yeet power.

“The time has come. I have the power of Yeet!” I said. “Yah! Yeet!”

I started to attack the Queen. “Bang Boom Pow.” I kicked my legs into the Queens’ legs to knock her down, tornado kicked her in the head and put my fist into her belly.

“How does that feel?” I asked the Queen

“Bang!” The Queen hits me in the head nearly knocking me out.

“Oh that’s…. how…? Ouch!” I said.

I thought “I am losing... but I never give up”

“YEET!” I yelled out

And I used the power of Yeet so hard that the Queen vanished forever

The town cheered, “Yeet man! Yeet man!”

All of my dreams came true. I was famous, a billionaire and lived a long great Yeet life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!