Regret

I am running and running. They are coming for me! I can’t believe this! Stealing money, food, clothes and UGH! What’s wrong with me! No… I have to do it for me! I’m homeless because I lost my mum… Nothing is going to stop me now! I have to do it. I run behind a rock and huff and puff quickly. They’re calling my name! I hear footsteps, coming closer and closer. I see a gun right beside me. I grab it and take a peak if they are coming near me. I saw them coming at near me. I reloaded my gun quickly and took aim. BANG! I couldn’t believe it! I shot one of them in the shoulder. I feel so invincible! I feel so powerful! I reloaded it again and shot them both in the head. They dropped the gun and fell down on the ground. I went up and looked closely. I was shocked that I actually killed them! I hid the bodies behind the bush and became a bad criminal in the end. Its decades since I hid their body. No one had found me yet *winks 2 times* (I am in the worst jail ever)
2 years later, I am still in the disgusting jail. I now regret this. I can’t believe they found me. I am still in shocked that I overheard the polices that they found 2 dead bodies in the woods! They didn’t know it was me. Here is how I got in jail for, I got blamed for not paying 10 ice creams. I am cleaning my room and heard someone voice that sound familiar! My mum found me in my jail. My mum missed me and forgive me. I got out of my room and set me free now. She paid a lot of money just to let me be free. Now I started a new life!
A year later, I am now married and have 2 wonderful children. I love my life now! I am never going to be in that disgusting jail ever again!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!