VSCO Sleepover 2019

One day 5 VSCO friends Jessica, Rebecca, Roxy, Lola and Taya had a sleepover, but it couldn’t just be a normal sleepover. It had to be a ‘trampoline sleepover!’ So, the mum of the host drove all 5 girls to Walmart to buy… a Trampoline, some scrunchies (around 10 each), everybody a Hydro-Flask each, some Carmex lip balm and most importantly an oversized t shirt and hoodie. They had a budget of $350, but when they got to the cash register their total was $457.87c.
One of the girls named Rebecca went full VSCO girl and screamed to all of the other girls “Ugh! Jessica doesn’t have enough money. And I. oop!”
Luckily Jessica, the host, had Roxy on her side. Well long story short Roxy and the other girls told Rebecca not to be so rude and she got kicked out of the sleepover. Once they took all of Rebecca’s stuff out, they had enough money left, so they bought some blankets for the trampoline.
When they arrived home, they got all set up and then got changed into their oversized t-shirt and walked to the beach to watch the sunset. Lola, Jessica’s cousin absolutely loves the beach and when the sunset finished she didn’t want to go home. She insisted with the other girls to stay at the beach, but it was 9 o’clock and all that the girls wanted to do was go and get comfy and just watch a Disney classic on Taya’s MacBook. But no, because Lola was younger than them, she had a BIG tantrum and Jessica had to call her mum.
Because it was so late, her mum didn’t want to pick the girls up, so they got forced to stay at the beach for another half an hour. Let me this did not make Roxy, Jessica and Taya didn’t like this. They got home at 9:45, but when they got home all the girls’ parents were at Jessica’s house. Obviously, they were confused but all the parents wanted to do was congratulate all of the girls for getting into YALE.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!