Jack's Secret Diary

Jack’s secret diary
“Jack why are you writing secrets in your diary again?” asked Mrs. Berkley. Jack was known for keeping secrets and always getting bullied by Mrs. Berkley. She was always picking on him to answer, because all he did was write secrets.
Once there was rumors that he would say someone’s name and they didn’t turn up to school the next day. But one scary time Mrs. Berkley yelled at him if he could say one secret to everyone. Jack yelled even loader than Mrs. Berkley “EVRYONE”. “Yes Jack heard me”. She was getting gradually loader as jack was shacking and sweating furiously he stopped and took a deep breaths. All his secrets were really secret but he told one secret and it was about how to start a story. so he begin “how to start a story secret number 1194”, all the students were so entertained that they didn’t see jack going closer to the window just about he was going to finish a sentence. He lunged out the window quickly…
“JACK HERINTON get back here.” Four of the kids in their class zoomed up to the principal Mr. Parry. “Jack just jumped out the class room window!” Still trying to get their breaths back from speeding across the whole school stomping around the was the library teacher Mr. Wild his grabbed one of the kids giving him a big long time-wasting lecture he was so angry that there was spit flying across the whole school.
After Mr. Wild was done with his really really really long lecture the poor kid was sent home because Mr. Parry thought that it was contagious.
While all that was going on, Jack sprinted out of the school. Suddenly three classes came out of the school. “Oh no!” said Jack. “I’m starting a riot lucky there is a huge jungle tree I can hide the secret diary there.” Jack raced up the jungle tree he went to the very back of the were tallest possible point where you can stand and he through the secret diary were the only time you can get the secret diary is if threes a lot of wind or someone gets a chainsaw and absolutely arbitrates the jungle tree but I don’t think that will happen jumping off the tree and nearly tumbled when he got down then a deep voice creeping around the huge tall sketchy mountain Jack was hoping that the man could help him to get out of this terrible situation as soon as the man got around they both latched on and created a serious eye contact..
Then Jack realised that it was Mr. Parry, Mr. Wild and Mrs. Berkley all in a stupid discussion. They had drums around their necks. All of a sudden a loud bang both sides of the mountain. The whole school. Jack was getting surrounded. “Hand me the diary, Jack!” “Never! I don’t even know where the diary is.” Then bang it all went blank…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!