Neverworld

Jackell was a nice boy he loved animals and the nature. But when he was 10 he was turned evil by a machine that he found in the jungle. In his evil state he captured three kids. They escaped and he did too. Right before it was blown up. He has been fighting the machine in his head since then.

Joe, Angus and Frost were having fun playing video games when Angus said, “I win,” and jumped up, hitting the light above and “Crash!” The lights flickered then went out. A scream, silence, then the light turned on. There was a hole through the roof and Frost had gone. Was it over?
Angus got off the floor, “why were you on the floor?” asked Joe.
“I do not know but I have to tell you something,” answered Angus quickly.
“Ok, but right now we need to get Frost back, wherever,” interrupted Joe.
“I am demon,” finished Angus, “and I think she is in the Neverworld because the light turned off, the people there cannot get hit by light and they need people with ice magic”
“We need to be quick or the magic will go from her,” Angus beseeched in a hurry. He pulled Joe outside and along the road.
“Where are we going?” shouted Joe.
“To the Neverworld. It is very dangerous. There are monsters, castles, lava and lava pirates so be careful,” said Angus as he pulled Joe in to an alleyway between number 12 and 14. The alley was pitch black save for a red glow at the wall. Joe ran at it pulling Angus. But as Joe ran through Angus could not come too. Joe had felt Angus’s hand leave Joe’s. But how had it happened? Joe looked around, he had walked through an archway but no red glow remained. But it still glowed, was it the lava glowing.
Joe walked closer to a building over the lava. When Joe entered. A boy, 11 years old, sat next to Frost. The boy was silently screaming at the same time. When Joe walked forward the boy looked at Joe’s necklace and screamed. He turned and ran. Joe was surprised but walked to Frost.

“Frost are you ok?” murmured Joe.
“Joe is that you? I am ok. Let’s get out of here,” whispered Frost back weakly.
Slowly, Joe freed Frost from the chains and pulled her to her feet.
When Joe got to the archway, Angus was waiting on the other side. “Frost, are you ok?” said Angus pulling Frost back through the red glowing portal.

“I am ok thanks to Joe… and you,” whispered Frost, “the boy escaped, I think he was controlled by something. “It will be back for Frost,” said Joe. “For now let’s go play more games…and I will beat you this time.”
Joe and Angus, helping Frost, walked back home.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!