Koalas Party Mashup!

Koalas party mashup,
Boom, boom.”yay!” Screams koala it is her birthday. She has been waiting for so long it felt like 2 whole years. Today she is turning 9 years old she can’t wait any longer. She has invited her best friends Kangaroo and zebra. They have been friends since Kindergarten to grade 3. Koala is having a sleepover party. She is ready for it!


From her parents she got lots of presents. She got a watch it was purple, her favourite colour. She also got some shopkins,she was so happy when she got her favourite one, it was Dilish doughnuts . After that she had pancakes for her birthday breakfast. “Yum yum” my favourite yelled koala.she loves pancakes!


Ding ding her mum got a message. Kangaroos coming.”yay” says koala. A few minutes later her mum gets another message.”Ohno” yelled her Mum.”what?Asked koalas. “Zebra can’t come “ “Nooooooo yelled Koala.”why not?Her Mum said no “ Ahh.


Soon The door bell rings it’s Kangaroo “hi”. “Hi”, come in! Yelled koala happily!



“Zebras not coming” What? Why ? “Because her mum said no”! “Ok” said Kangaroo. Then koala hears a ding ding it’s a call on her iPad . It’s Zebra “sorry I couldn’t come”. “It’s ok”! But my mum said to me you can come over to my house” asked Zebra “yes that’s a great idea. I will go ask my mum “yelled koala excitedly . “Bye”” bye”.


“Mum can we go to Zebra’s house cause Zebras Mum said we could”? Sure ,go hope in the car! “Yay,yay”! Koala felt happy in the end!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!