Death

death is the end death is sadness this fills you with madness for when you close your eyes and you see black you know there's no coming back. when you up there where no one knows you know it was a long long time ago beneath. you everyone's wailing your up here failing. look at me am a ghost collapsing on my knee everyone should be free so i walked up to my master and said to him every things a disaster I would like to see my loved ones especially my sons so open the there door and let me out down down down I go the wing blows right threw me I went to my house and I spoke my son it is I I've returned he did not respond he walked right past me and went to water his apple tree I regretted coming back to this place I went back up there up into space.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!