Old Railway

As we hop on the bus I feel a spirt go through me, my adrenaline is rising CRASH! “What was that as the bus slide of the road and hit a tree, everyone is knocked out but me and Jordan.

After the crash Jordan and I smash the window of the bus, and I feel another spirt go through that I start wondering around the tree and in the distance I see an old railway track, so I yell to Jordan to come check it out. As we get over there I say “Why did this happen is it because of the spirt’ Ronnie cried. We start making a camp fire next to the old railway track, suddenly I hear a stick snap so I jumped in the bush thinking Jordan would follow it turned out to be, wait no never mind it was an angry mob of wolves or my imagination but Jordan standing there it must be my imagination

A few hours later night falls so Jordan and I head back to the bus to see if anyone has regained consciousness. We head back to camp and try to walk along the broken track my adrenaline starts to rise as there is no ground beneath me, SNAP! As the middle of the wood snaps I quickly grab on to the metal bit of the track hanging from my bare hands, yelling to Jordan to come help but then I’m having flashbacks of what my Dad said, “whenever your hanging from your hands make the leap to survive’, well that’s all I remember so I start swinging back and forth thinking to make the leap of my life. ‘Ronnie hold on to this metal pole quick’ Jordan panicking from the top of his voice, so I try to make the leap and I didn’t make it so I quickly grab the metal pole at the last second and I get pulled in by Jordan and I’m finally touch grass again.
Jordan and I go back to the bus again to see if anyone has regained consciousness but as soon as we get there I see something leaking in the woods, ‘Jordan get in the bus now’ I said frecishly the thing is coming closer and closer and all I can hear is ‘good ah lade’, ‘are how are you’ there was no responds. A minute later the face reveals and I hear ‘who’s a jolly good fellow it’s me the bus driver.’ Jordan and I are push the sweat of our faces, ‘do you know the way home.’ Yes boys lets go home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!