Saved By A Furry Monster

Once there were wonky trees and an amazing sight, there were long thin grass, some bushes. And one day a girl was wandering in a forest.
There was a deep dark forest and she started to get worried. It was only sunset and was getting late the skinny trees were getting creepy. It was starting to get dark, the sky was starting to get gloomy and then, a creepy voice started to go in her mind.
It was getting louder each time she walked forward. Even a smelly breath was getting closer and closer until she saw a big furry monster staring at her bare face. She was scared, like really scared that she started whistling to herself and walked away.
But everywhere she went the monster followed her. It is like it is her servant that obeys her. So she said shoo but it didn’t work but then she said shoo very loud that it went behind the tree again. She whistled again but then she saw another one behind a tree and now she was so scared that she wanted to go back home but she was too deep in the forest.
It was a disaster she didn’t know where to go she tried and tried but it looked like there was no way to go, but then the most weirdest thing in the world was that the big furry monster she yelled at, held her with his hairy, warm hands and ran out of the forest.
And when she opened her eyes she was home. The monster saved her.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!