Panther Kid

Long, long ago there was a kid named Jack. Jack was a very smart kid and always did his homework but something hit Earth.
Jack went out one night and heard a big kaboom! Jack ran to the thing that hit Earth and saw a huge crystal. Jack ran down to it and touched the crystal. Jack felt a tingle then the crystal shot in to him and he turned into a human panther. “What happened,” thought Jack. A scout came out of the bushes. Jack ran away he realised he had super speed. “What is going on, am I a super hero?” Jack asked himself. Jack got home. “What is going on?” Jack thought. “It must have been that crystal.” Vvvvvsh Jack turned back. “I’m back, every time I say that word I must turn into a super hero like Shazam, cool.” (The next day) “Yawn.” “Time to go to school Jack,” called Jack’s mum.
“Mum I don’t feel too good.”
“Fine stay home and do your homework while I’m at work,” yelled Jack’s mum.
“Fine,” called Jack. Jack didn’t do his homework. He practiced his super powers. Then Jack heard a scream. “Arrrrrr.” Jack jumped out of his window. “That’s my mum, I’ve got to save her,” Jack told himself. Jack ran to the siting. A guy had a gun at her head. Jack came up behind the bad guy and punched him in the face. The bad guy shot Jack and the bullet bounced off Jack. “What! Is that possible?” Asked the criminal. “I guess it is” Jack told the bad guy. Then Jack beat him up, ‘boom, pow, kaboom.’ “Ouch that hurt,” yelled the criminal in pain. “I guess I should get to my son.” “Ok miss.” “Good bye.”
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!