Dearest

The dream, holding an angel in your arms, content in your caress,
overlooking a forever stretching coast, foaming waves, crashing onto the gentle fine crystals of sand.
Sea mist tickling your ears, and magnificent clouds, tumbling and swirling across the sky.
The coast is bordered by rigid cliffs, that rise into grand rolling mountains, covered in verdant green and fluorescent grass, separated by blooming buttercups, radiant like the sun, to the farthest you can see.
As the sun lays to rest, fire-flies frolic between the towering blades of grass, dodging the dazzling spider webs, which hug droplets of tears that had once fallen from the sky's cheeks, that sparkle that of jewels.
The moon, finally decides to say hello...
What an enchanting dream.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!