I Want A Dog

I want a dog

One ‘’afternoon Rose asked her Mum and Dad can I please have a dog!! And they said “No! When you are older.’’ no said Roses.

Rose went to her room she was so sad,she started to cry she really wanted a dog so bad.

Roses’ Mum and Dad thought that she was too little to get a dog because they thought that if she is too little
She can not take care of the dog.

The next day, she went for a walk. Rose is 13 years old.When she was walking she saw a cute dog .

She went home and asked her Mum agen can I please have a cavoodle and her Mum said No! when you are older.

1 year later. Roses Mum and Dad can I please have a dog!! And they said yes you are old enough.

A week later she got a coverdell and she cold the dog cookie , she took the dog for a walk and then they came home the dog went to sleep.

And the next morning the dog did not wake up Roses took the dog to the vet and they said the dog is dead Roses was so sad,the parents said i am so sorry that the dog died oh the parents said we only had the dog for 5 weeks,we did not know that the dog was sick and the parents were feeling so disappointed.

The next day Rose’s Mum and Dad got her a now dog she was so happy ‘’thanks thanks so so much you are the best.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!