I Want A Puppy

My First Puppy
Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted a small cute little puppy with really soft fur. I have always dreamt that I could wrap my arms around it.

Then the next day my mum got a message saying that my aunty got two puppies!! And it's not fair I don’t have any puppies!

Then one day my mum and I were walking and my mum and I went past a pet shop and me I asked for a puppy
And my mum said “Ummm….. Okay, fine’’ “thank you!’’

When we got home my mum and I ate dinner after that
I fed my new puppy then after that I named my new puppy milo. After I named and fed milo I went to bed and slept with her. But she

Then the next day I woke up and milo wasn't there. So my mum told me to make a poster that had a picture of him and my mum's phone number. I was sad the whole day without milo.

But in the night right before my mum and I had dinner she got a call from my cousins mum she said that she
Saw milo outside a park and milo was next to the poster on the pole.
So the next day my cousins and their mum came to my house and brought milo we made a dog house out of blankets and pillows.

When we put milo in the dog house it was so soft so milo fell asleep so fast. So we ate lunch and after we ate lunch we decided to leave milo alone and let her sleep a bit more.

When milo was asleep my cousins and I made a cubby house for our selves. We also watched tv in the cubby house. In the middle of the movie, milo woke up and she jumped next to me and laid on me.

After we watched the movie, we went to the park and we brought milo we walked milo and we all had turns walking milo but I was first because it was my pet and we all got to walk milo for four minutes.

Not all of my cousins got to walk milo so when we left the park the cousins who didn't walk milo got to walk milo when we left.

When we were back home at my house my cousins stayed for five minutes then they left.

Then we had dinner with my dad, mum and I.

So we went out with him for dinner and for dinner we had sushi it was delicious and we went home and went to bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!