Teleportation From Home To Hogwarts

One morning I woke up in a train with grand carriages and a trolley lady. Wait, a trolley lady? Next to me was a boy with a red scar across his forehead, didn’t I know this guy? A boy with ginger hair came and sat down then a girl holding heavy and hard books sat down. I sat down and stroked my dog Penny when a blonde haired boy came in and sat next to me. They said his name was Draco and said was cruel enough to be his father. But I thought he was rather nice really. An old man with a white beard came to tell me my house he asked me what house I was in so I said that I was in Gryffindor. Harry (the red scar boy) asked me "What do you know about dragons"? I said that they had breathed fire and for some reason he shook his head. An announcement was held for my permission for Hogwarts. I misheard the message so I ran to my dormitory to get my birthday card for Hagrid's birthday party which was..........2 minutes early! I was running down the Great Hall to go to his hut when someone unexpected came out of my sight, it was Draco. He took me to the Dungeons to show me a special trick to become anything but I didn’t obey him. He was playing a trick on me to tell him everything I knew to disobey to obey the rule. Draco began to chase me I was ahead of him. Expelliarmus! I shouted and pointed with my wand. Wait, wand? I pasted hundreds, no millions of ghosts wandering around The Grey Lady were screaming about her mother and her death to others. Finally I arrived at Hagrid's hut with no one inside. I gave him his present which was a hippogriff baby. He ran 2000 kilometres an hour and hugged me until I was going to choke “Where ya find this baby Hannah"? He asked. I couldn't tell him it was a twin with Buckbeak. The bullies obviously including Draco came in Ron, Harry, Hermione and I's dormitory near the top of the north tower and threw us into the Whomping Willow. Penny was waiting for me in front with her long bushy tail swagging in my face and barking loudly which scared off Draco and Goyrl . Dumbledore came outside and chanted a spell to teleport me back to school. By the time I closed my eyes I was back at school but landed in a curious play called Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!