Jacks Qualities

I open my eyes, it is another Monday. “Jack, breakfast!” calls mum. I glance up, my familiar tidy room is the first thing I see. I hop up excitedly ready for the first day of year three. I suddenly feel my legs dashing towards the mirror and when I stare in I see a short red-haired 7 year old staring at me with his dark brown eyes. ‘I can’t wait for school’ I thought.
At school a bully named Troy saw me and started teasing me and my old breaking bag. I ignore people like that just like what we are told Golden Field State School.
Our first class we had Math I am great at multiplication and I help kids who need it during class suddenly somebody got really sick to they needed to take their bags to the office, I was the only one who volunteered.
Over time I have grown now I am at the end of grade five I have been nice, helpful and grateful. I can see Troy getting bullied so I run over to him. “Stop bulling him!” I yell. The bullies look at me, “He bullied you didn’t he?” they ask. I glare at them lie an eagle eyeing its prey. They walked away Troy was grateful and I ended up getting student leader for being kind, honest, forgiving, grateful and happy for others.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!