The Magical Stables

There once was a door that none of the people would go in because of how freaky it is. A girl named Isla and Shy were best friends. They go to school together and they go home with each other. Shy lived in a faraway town she showed Isla around she found a door. She found a key she put the key in the key hole and BOOM! It popped open. There were amazing horses in there. They had collars showing you their names one was beautiful and named Ery'Anne and one named Starr, and Lil and last but not least Charlie. Ery'Anne and Isla were my horses Charlie was Toby's horses. Isla and Ery'Anne were race horses and Charlie was a bucker. I love my horses and I am sure Toby loves Charlie as much as I love my horses.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!