The Huge Wonder Eleven Door

One early morning there was a cheeky squirrel named Billy. Billy would get up to mischief all the time. Billy really liked eating acorns you would already know. But one squirrel did not like acorns his name was Rowdy.

On the early morning Billy went towards a jungle at the jungle he met a monkey named Patrick. Patrick scratched his bottom. I can show you to a door whispered Patrick. Yes, said Billy so Patrick and Billy went to a door. While they were walking they were in a park.

When they got to the door Patrick shouted OPEN! They went inside. It was really dark actually it was very dark. LIGHTS! Shouted Patrick. This is my wonder11 house I have lots of houses said Patrick. Then Rowdy was throwing acorns, disgusting said Rowdy. Rowdy got out. He was very angry now. All these things to wonder said Billy. Wondering is the most important thing to life said Patrick. I wonder about things all day in this house its wonderful said Patrick. Everyday is a wonder day said Patrick. Just then a giant gorilla named Brisk came in. He CRACKED the wall. Hello big buddy got some food yes said Brisk in a dark voice. Billy say hello to Brisk. Hi said Billy. We are going to make a dream said Patrick. Do you want to help of course says Billy. Meanwhile Rowdy gets robots to try and get Billy. A big problem is that the doors are going to explode in 40 minutes. It's alright said Patrick the wonder dream will help us said Patrick. So they put a stick, a nut, a leaf , water. Ha there you are said Rowdy. I've brought some friends in the dream said Patrick. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, Billy jumped and turned the alarm 1 he saved it. Rowdy had been chucked in the wonder dream. What an adventure.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!