The Shark That LIved On A Farm

One morning a Shark was chasing a Rabbit! The lucky Rabbit was too fast and slid into the burrow. The burrow was too small for the Shark to get the Rabbit and he fell asleep while he waited. The Rabbit grabbed his chance to escape and hopped away so fast, all the way back to the farm house. The Rabbit knocked loudly on the old wooden door and the Farmer answered grumpily, "Who's there?" "It's just me Mr Rabbit. Please can I come in?" "Yes, you can but what is the problem?" A huge, scary and very hungry shark is chasing me and I want it to go back to the sea. Please help me. There is no time to lose!" The Farmer and Mr Rabbit ran to the shed and pulled a boat out with a tractor. They had an idea and all they needed was a rope, a big hook and a sleeping potion. Off they went and found the Shark awake and very angry. The Farmer threw the potion into his big toothy jaws and Mr Rabbit tied the Shark and put him into the boat. They drove to the beach in such a big hurry and sailed the boat out to sea. The Shark started to wake up and before he could eat the Farmer and Mr Rabbit they pushed him into the sea. "Phew, that was close", puffed Mr Rabbit. But the Farmer was puzzled and asked, "What was a Shark doing on my farm?"

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!