Going On Wild Adventure

"Pack the bags," I said to mum."Don't forget the sunscreen,"said dad. We were going to beach ! "My body was filled to the brim with excitement and happiness.l couldn't wait!

One hour later,"Are we there yet,"I asked , and she answered "No, you have to be more patient."

Finally, we made it to the beach . After that I changed and went swimming.

Once I decented into the water, a little bit . I saw something shinny ,just waiting to be seen. So I went with my instinct and went down to check it out .

Out of the mucky waters came a blue structure ,not familiar blue structure.

For a moment, I felt chased .I looked behind me and I couldn't believe my eyes, there was a SHARK! "Ahhhh!"I screamed .

"Quick, into the blue structure !" I yelled. I was so frightened and threatened, I had forgotten ,how much of a grand entrance it was, I also forgot I was running out of oxygen!

Unfortunately it was too late to surface to get more oxygen.

Luckily, there was an air bubble in the blue structure." "Lucky," I exclaimed in a happily tune.

A couple of seconds later, I saw something worse than sharks or running out of oxygen. A MASSIVE BALL with one eye and it shouts laser Beams with it's laser disintegrater .

That monster wanted to shoot me! Then I secretly snagged the laser disintegrater and disintegrated the monster .

"Lucky again ," but I knew it from my heart there were more, plus the big scourky noise gives it away.

Then , the entrance smashed shut behind me . "Now there's no way out!"

I just remembered that I had a laser disintegrator, I could just blast my way out.

But the other monsters came to blast me . At the edge of my eyes, it was a shinny chest . So I went with my instinct and grabbed the chest and bladded the wall.

After that,I rushed to the shore while blasting the monsters. The monsters pick up the pais, so I did the same.

Finally, I reached the shore and the monsters went back into the unfamiliar blue structure. After that, I was out of harms way.

I couldn't wait to open the shinny chest . The chest had ...

A letter , I looked in the letter and it said ,"I hope you had a spectacular adventure."I questioned what the letter meant.

A couple of seconds later,I realised what the letter meant and also realised that I had a thrilling
ADVENTURE.

The End





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!