Refection

It was a freezing winters night and Jessica sat on her couch drinking coffee underneath a fluffy jacket while listening to wild winds howling and blowing around her house. She saw leaves and trees being swept around in the stormy weather through the glass door leading to the veranda. Suddenly Jessica saw something through the corner of her eye. A figure that left her frozen in shock. There was a man standing though the blustery weather. He was wearing a thin black jacket and med encrusted boots simpering in the rain. Jessica pulled out her phone and called the police. She could barely speak as she explained her situation with the man , stuttering at every word.
The police rushed to her house and immediately started searching for any trance of the man on the veranda. After searching for an hour and not finding anything at all they told Jessica her eyes had been playing tricks on her and she should go and see an optometrist to check her eyes.
Just as they were going to leave one police saw a faint muddy footprint behind Jessica's couch.
What Jessica had seen had been a refection from the glass door. The man had been standing behind Jessica the entire time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!