Mount Rancho Asylum

The front door was locked I got in my car and drove at the door. BANG!!! The engine blew and my car caught on fire, the lock on the front door flew off THUD!!! THUD!!! THUD!!!, I kicked the door 3 times. The old wooden door flew open, I stepped inside the creepy asylum and took some photos, I froze when I heard patients screaming and shouting, I heard metal scrapping I knew I was in trouble, I spun around and ran heading for the door but out of nowhere a giant metal door came crashing down leaving me in the entrance with patients who were slowly turning into something called monster variants due to an infection. I felt the ground shaking, whatever was making that was coming my way I examined the place and found a stair case leading two stories high, I ran up it, the stares were old, dusty and loud as I was running up the stairs I dropped my camera and it rolled all the way down, if I lose my camera there wouldn’t be enough evidence to shut this asylum, so I ran back down to get the camera, I was a bit too fast and missed a stair which made me tumble all the way down, I rose up got my camera and saw a fat mutant thing with a gruesome-looking mask stitched onto its horrid looking face, it was staring at me I turned around and ran, I felt a tight hold on my neck I was being choked I kicked its eye and it threw me two stories high, the second I hit the ground I blacked out I woke up to see a priest named Father Martin he told me I can’t get out yet I have to suffer a lot more pain I didn’t know what he was talking about so I planned to escape, then Martian sabotages my escape by turning off the generator, when I turned the generator back on, Martian comes up behind me and stabs me with a syringe, then after a long nap I woke up in front of a T.V with Martin, he showed me a video of a ghost which these crazy people called Walrider, in the video the ghost was dragging, throwing and killing SWAT members. Then I got sent to a doctor which had stitches on its head, he then cuts two of my fingers off on my right hand. I escape the doctor to see Walrider for the first time, it chased me for a long time that I was running out of stamina so I hid in a cupboard and regained my stamina, I got out looked around, the coast was clear I slowly open the door, I felt and if someone grabbed me by the leg, I turned around to see Walrider again, time went quick, I got dragged by him four stores high and then he told me. MARKUS YOU HAVE BETRAYED FATHER MARTIN AND NOW YOU MUST DIE! I shouted at him “I can explain” but it was too late. AH!!! I screamed my head off as I was falling. CRACK!!! AH! My leg. Here I am laying down on the floor hoping not to die I know that Walrider has not quite finished finishing me off. All I have to say to who every found this note is to, GET OUT OF THIS CRAZY ASYLUM. The last thing is to take the camera just in case I don’t make it out alive it has all the evidence needed to shut this crazy asylum. Thank you, I hope to see you if I make it out this asylum alive.

Investigative Reporter:
Markus Upsure

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!