The Missing Baby Lion

Once upon a time there lived a baby lion that lived with his mother. They would play games together, wrestle with each other and then they would snuggle up with each other.

12 years Later…
One evening while the lion’s mum was taking a nap he decided to go out of the cave and explore the outside world.
2 MONTHS LATER…
After two months the fully-grown lion found himself in a desert, and then some people who train lions found him lying in the desert and they put him straight into their carriage and made a portal straight back to their headquarters and looked after him and then they found out where he came from, and made another portal to the cave that the lion came from.

Then his dad came into the cave because he just came back from hunting and he was overjoyed to see his son’s homecoming. So, they tackled with each other and then they had a meal with each other.



THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!