#My High School Diary

“Yaaaawwwnn! Mum what’s for breakfast?” “Toast! And hurry up Jade, you’re late!” yelled Mum. I stuff a piece of toast in my mouth, get dressed, don’t bother brushing teeth or hair and off to school. As I am riding my bike to school I see a camera crew outside of the school, I just remember it’s picture day!
“Click!” “Worst photo ever, teeth not brushed or hair!” “The badder news is the whole school is going to see it and bully me forever and ever till the end of my days!”
“Uh oh, here comes meanie little Casey and her friends Issabella and Lilly! They said my dad was outside waiting for me, but guess what? NOT THERE!”
Because I was looking for my dad outside, I missed my presentation to get into college! “My dad’s going to kill me!” Meanie Casey and her friends! “Haven’t I been through enough?” Missing college presentations and getting bullied because of my photo?”
When I get home, dad is outside the garage with a new sweet car! “Congratulations honey you can drive to school with your new car!” ‘Thanks Dad!” “The postman just came around with the school photos!” “I can’t wait to see them darling!” “Me neither! (Not).” I grumble. Well that’s the end of my diary, bye!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!