The Beautiful Horse

The beautiful horse stands on top of the hill looking on all the other horses. He ran down the hill to the other horses and stood at the pond with some young foals. He starts to walk around the paddock and sees a wild dog. He runs back to the other horses to tell them.
“Keep all the foals behind us, there is a wild dog on the other side of the hill and it looks hungry.” Says the beautiful horse. “Snowy, go and try to get our master?” “Ok” said Snowy. “Here it comes.” Said the beautiful horse. “Snowy hurry up it is getting closer.” “Neigh look our master is coming, everybody start neighing and stamping your feet” said the beautiful horse. Our master sees the wild dog and runs back inside his house. He comes back with a gun and shoots the dog. He feeds us a bale of hay and gives us all a pat. He said to me “You are a good horse, boy.”
All of these foals could have got killed but thanks to you they are all safe and sound.” Said the master. “He loves all his horses, if he lost one of us, he would be heartbroken” said the beautiful horse. Our master went inside and checked us every day. And each day he would feed us a bale of hay and some apples. We all ran to the top of the hill and stood there with our hair blowing in the wind watching over the foals playing with each other.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!