Lost At Sea

One day I was playing with my friends in the park.
We were playing with my Fox’s frisbee.
“Lean,” I shouted, “pass the frisbee”.
“Here you go Mitch,” Lean shouted.
“Yo Mitch pass the frisbee as hard as you can” asked Professor LongBottom who is just Kevin.
“Tonight, you guys can come over”.
Sarah was coming too. “Just letting you know I live on a boat,” I said.
On the boat we played games for hours until fell asleep. Then we all woke up to a cracking noise, the dock was breaking. We started to drift out to sea. We were so sleepy we just fell back asleep. When we woke up, we were lost at sea. We were low on food, so I had to find a fishing rod out underneath. It took a while but I found one, it was old but it still worked. We caught 20 fish. We had 5 fish for dinner. After we fell asleep, we had a big day ahead of us. When we woke up, we found an island.
“Wow” we shouted with joy.
“We found an island! Now we don't have to fish anymore”. When we got to the other side we couldn’t believe our eyes. There were so many islands, the furthest one had a shipwreck so I decided we should go over there and check it out. When we got over there we found a first aid kit, a gun but best of all an engine. It was the best find but then we saw the boat drift away out to sea. I got so mad we just found our way home but of course someone had to ruin it. I found a sharp rock on the ground and a stick and I made an axe. I cut down some trees to make a raft. I made a big enough raft to fit everyone but not my fox, I had to let her go. I was so sad but I knew it was the right thing to do. We had to start to leave because a storm was coming. It felt like it was years every time we got further away. We eventually got home, but my friends had a surprise for me. It was a new fox! I was so happy I hugged my friends and said bye.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!