The Mangled Eyes - A Crime Story

Mangled eyes have been turning up all over New York City and the inhabitants are scared. Ten murders in 5 weeks, all committed with an arrow, lots have the thought that the arrow is cursed, and still nobody has a clue who this very cunning killer is.
Miss Michelle Jenkins is a beautiful and charming housekeeper with a fondness for cats. She doesn’t know it yet, but she is the only one who can stop this spiteful killer.
When her daughter, Ruby Jenkins, was kidnapped, Miss Jenkins finds herself thrown into the centre of the investigation. Her only clue is a map.
She enlists the help of a special actor called Kathy Barker.
Can Barker help Jenkins overcome her anime addiction and find the answers before the proud killer and his deadly arrow strike again?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!