My Fairies

Excellence Award in the 'Inspired 2019' competition

Once upon a time there was a girl called Lulu and she lived in a pink house. One night she had sparkly dust around her room, and she looked outside her window and there were fairies flying around putting petals in the garden. Lulu ran outside with a container and very carefully caught 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 of the fairies. She then ran upstairs and put the fairies beside her bed and fell asleep. A few hours later it was morning. The fairies were still asleep so she decided that she could make a little house for them. When the house was done, she woke the fairies up and she put the fairies into their new house. Then she decided to name all the fairies. It took Lulu a long time to decide on all the fairies' names, but she eventually called them Flossy, Lucy, Snowdrop, Glitter Girl, Sparkles, Moonlight, Shimmer, Sprinkles, Firefly and Hamish. After Lulu had named all the fairies, she heard whispering and looked into the fairy house to see if it was the fairies talking, and it was. When Snowdrop saw Lulu peaking in the window she got scared and accidently waved her wand and turned Lulu into a fairy. Lulu fell into the fairy house and all the fairies rushed over to help her. She was fine and very excited to now be a fairy. She asked the fairies if they would like to go out of the fairy house and into the garden to play. The fairies said yes, and they helped Lulu fly to the garden. In the garden they saw a little box and opened it. Inside was a tea set so they all decided to have a tea party. There were cupcakes, smoothies, ice cream and a chocolate cake. When they finished eating all of that they all went back inside for a rest. The fairies changed Lulu back into a little girl and she went to bed. When she woke up in the morning the fairies were gone but left Lulu a tiny letter saying that they would come back to visit her all the time to play. Lulu loved her great adventure with the fairies, and she was excited that they would be back to visit.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!