Wave

"You can do it Princess Evie, fly!" Cheered her friend Sam.
"Princess Evie, for you protection, you need to come with us." Commanded the guards, pulling her off the ground, fying to the castle.
"Wait I'm not done flying. We're dragons, we're supposed to fly! Uhhh!"She moaned.
They told Evie that something terrible was coming.

"My daughter. The island has to evacuated into the clouds. There is a tsunami heading towards the north side of the island. The mermaids will stop the tsunami from the battle field. And you and sam are going to stay in the chamber. " Commanded the king.

"But DAD! I can't fly." She cried. "Well your going to have to try."

"It's coming! " A villager screamed. Everyone flew to the clouds. "Come on Evie, just fly." Asked sam. "You know I can't fly, I just turned 16 and I'm just on my learners. " "Come on. Ready, set. . .

To be continued.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!