UA High School

It's my first day at UA High School. Oh boy, i can't wait! Oh yeah, i forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Kyokou Nanami, currently aged 16 and attending the top hero course high school, UA.



~I wonder who's in my class this year~ I thought as i was walking to my class, 1A. "I mean, with this many students, it can't be that hard to find a fr-" I stopped and stared into the classroom. What a mess! So much noise, it's almost unbearable! I started walking into the classroom with my eyes closed and ears covered. I was almost to my desk until I accidentally bumped into someone. "Ow.." I said and then looked up to apologise to the student. HOLY CRAP! He is tall! This student was male. His hair was this amazing misty blue and his eyes were a stunning navy. He looked about 6 feet tall. Compared to me, he was a giant, I'm about 5'7. He also seemed to have a very clam posture. "Um, hello?" His voice called. It was low but soft and calm. "Oh, I know what you're thinking. It's very loud, isn't it? They're all maniacs." I was so shocked i couldn't say anything. He seemed so calm compared to me and he's not even mad i bumped into him! So i decide to continue the conversation, "Uh, yeah, it is." I then look around to see if anyone can save me from this mess I've gotten myself into. -BAM- Everyone suddenly looks towards the doorway to see an angry figure standing there scouting the room for something. Or someone. She then lands her cold, harsh eyes onto to me. I jump back with fear as I recognise this stare from the one person I fear most, Ryioku Bakugou.



Ryioku Bakugou was my school bully. She was extremely harsh on anyone who got in her way, just like her father was. Her father is the #2 hero, Ground Zero. When they were younger, my father and hers were best friends until Ground Zero, or Katsuki Bakugou, got his quirk. After he did, he started to bully my dad, who is now the #1 hero Deku, and didn't stop until they were second years at UA. Nevermind about them now. We need to worry about my situation, what's Ryioku going to do now?! "Ah," Ryioku shouted to the whole class while she was pacing towards me. "Well if it isn't Kyokou Nanami!" Everyone then suddenly turned towards me in curiosity. ~Eeek! What's she gonna do?!~ I was thinking while sitting as still as a stone in my seat, petrified. "Why are YOU here, Kyokou..?" asked Ryioku, staring at me with the most terrifying look on her face. "U-Umm.." I stammered. Then with one look at her, I suddenly realised that she had her fist ready to punch me. There were gasps all around the room. "Hope this hurts." She finally said to me. She threw her fists to hit me, then -SCREECH-

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!