New Page

How could someone be so different to the rest? I am Macy Parks not popular just a average high school girl. But I was different to the rest I was into things they weren't such as horror movies , the day of the dead and witchcraft. Some people feared me and sometimes I feared myself. occasionally I would dream I was Emma Rogers the most popular girl in school cutest boyfriend all my friends, then I would snap back to reality. I spent my whole life wishing I was someone else and didn't even think that I could change myself so that's what I did I got more confident in one year and became the person I wanted to be until everything went wrong my mum was told she had cancer. That took a horrible impact on our family and the term after that we decided to go to Hawaii mum passed away there and she loved the beach so we spread her ashes there. Things still went down hill dad left with my younger brother and I was alone at home by myself. I went to the only thing I still had my witchcraft book reading through the ancient pages. until my window slammed close I screamed surprised not frighten until it happen another 2 times It was late I stayed up reading it was 3:08 I turned off my light locked the window and went to bed. I woke up like any normal day but it wasn't pure silence in the house no one woke me up for school no alarm clock it felt nice but weird. I got up and went to school heaps of people were looking at me as I walked in laughing whispering I wasn't sure what they were saying. But I didn't let it affect me until I felt something run down my face I looked down and saw I was standing on a x I touched my face and looked down at my hand it was blood I screamed and ran to the bathroom I sat In the corner of the bathroom and cried I thought maybe I could run away so that's what I did I ran and ran until I realised where I was I was in the woods sounded by trees and again only silence the trees clacking and sounds of snaps I was scared I hide behind one of the trees, screams came from the distance I looked to see if I could see anything all I could see was a dark figure walking towards me dripping a trail of something. it got closer and closer so I ran until I couldn't breathe I stopped to catch my breathe. But the screams still followed running and running until I couldn't I thought about if anyone would know I am missing. its been two day I think I was stilling running. when could I stop and would it ever or do I have to keep running.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!