Barry thotter and the chamber of lost teachers

Dedicated to Joel Cooper age 6(I made this into a picture booklet for Joel)

By Jeramy Simpson

There once was a boy called Barry Thotter that had a peculiar scar which looked like a question mark. He had two good friends called, Berminie and Con. They went to a witch and wizard school called, “Bogwarts.” When Barry, Con and Berminie where going back to the common room in the house of Gryffinpoor they saw some writing on the wall which read: The Chamber of Lost Teachers has been open.

The mad teachers stunned people by their voices and if they made direct eye contact people would die. They had a lot of enemies. The leader was Lord Knowalot.

They thought Barry opened the Chamber of Lost Teachers because he could speak castle tongue. Barry, Con and Berminie found the Chamber of Lost teachers in a boys toilet and went down an under ground passage with Barry. Berminie broke her leg and Con decided to stay with her while Barry went on to fight the Teachers.

The teachers did not affect Barry because they could not see them. Barry found a book witch was the source of the mad teachers, and destroyed it. Meanwhile, Lord Knowalot fled however, Barry new he would be back. When Barry found his way back, Professor Bumbledore rewarded him with lots of honey. Every one was happy and glad that the source of the Mad Teachers was destroyed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!