Lava Core-gears Part 1


Place: core base: Time-3:00pm-1999

“PROTECT THE GEM”!!!

“Sir the magma is too strong”

“Fall back”

“IT'S GONNA BLOW”!!

One last shot…*pew*

“ARGH”

BOOM!

*Clank *clank*clank*



Chapter 1- a gift

Mum “Are you excited” “I think Grampa told me he had a gift for your birthday”! “Ooh, I wonder what it is...A train, an action figure, Lego” mum “were here!
I haven't seen grampa in SOO long *ding*dong*Grampa “ahh my favourite grandson” “well that’s only because I'm your only grandson” Grampa “all your cousins are girl's right”? “Right.”

Grampa “were’s Bonnie you know it's her birthday too”? She wanted to stay at home *ahem* in bed *ahem*ahem*you’re one funny kid James.”
James “what do you want to do first”?Grampa “well your gift of course” ”it's on the table over there” “Woah” ‘’ is it a gear?”

Grampa “yes it is but no ordinary gear, it's the heart of the gears
James “what do you mean by ~the~.




1

Grampa “Well in a different dimension there was a civilization of people and
Monster’s their live’s involved around gears. They lived deeply were the lava core was found also known as orange magma. They used it as lighting, currency and weapons. How the orange magma stayed alive you may ask well it was because of that gear your holding now it kept it fresh, alive and strong but when the orange magmists tried to survive but they were loosing so they changed their destination and covered up the old storage and made a new one...

James “is there any other story’s” Grampa yep there sure is I'll just take the phone and be back *hello*james *cool this sounds and looks soo cool but at the heart, it's cracked hmm maybe when I get home I'll check on eBay, gumtree or amazon for some orange magma, maybe that will fix it.”*ok see you soon* Grampa “hey James”
James “yes” Grampa “bonnie’s gonna come over too well it's her birthday too” James “I don't mind, plus I can show her something.”

10 minutes later

*Ding*dong*

Grampa “hello” “ahh Bonnie how you going” Bonnie “hi Grampa, and I'm doing pretty good these days. Grampa “come and take a seat so when I gave James his present I told him a story so do you want me to tell you a story and a present or just wait a bit and I’ll tell you with James”. Bonnie “I'll go now, please” Grampa ok so open it *rip*rip*rip *? what is it? Grampa “guess” umm a shuriken” Grampa “no”
Bonnie “... what is it then. Grampa "a gear"...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!