Sarah And Her Bakery

There was once a sheep named Sarah and she had the most beautiful looking bakery, but no one really came very much. She had the most yummiest pastries and having not many customers made her feel sad. So she thought to herself ‘maybe they’re not yummy enough’. So she thought of making the most delicious bun with all the ice cream flavours you could think of with cream on top of it. Then everyone saw a sign on the window saying there’s something really new and you’ll love it. They came in and looked on the menu and by the time the shop closed at 4 oclock, all the yummy buns were sold out. Sarah made tons more for the next day. By the time she was finished it was night time and she went upstairs to bed.

But not everyone was asleep. Five sneaky cheeky girls had a plan about eating all the buns so the next day no one could buy them. When Sarah was sleeping, she heard loud munching outside. She came downstairs to see what it was and she saw the five sneaky girls munching on her delicious buns! ‘Ahhhhhh!’ Sarah shouted.

The next day, Sarah asked their mums if they could get some detention and they said yes. She told them they have to make her special buns all day in the bakery to make it up to her. They learned their lesson and they will remember to never have the sneakiest plans ever again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!