Jeff And Tyson Save The Day

One sunny morning as Jeff was watching TV he got a call about a Bank Robbery at the commonwealth bank, so he got his jacket on and raced to his yellow GT mustang, when he got there he could hear the alarm going off, so he went to talk to the guard, (Tyson) ,but he couldn't talk so Jeff got a piece of paper and a pen to give to Tyson, so Jeff could figure out who is Robbing the Bank. Tyson wrote the person who is Robbing the Bank call's himself Bobby Zach, this is what he did to me. He is in the safe at the back. As Jeff was reading the paper he noticed that this is his friend Bobby so when he finished he ran to the safe and turned his stealth mode on and started to fight Bobby, Bobby didn't know who he was fighting at the start but when they finished and Bobby was bashed he noticed that he was fighting Jeff so he asked "what are you doing" Jeff replied with a "stopping you from stealing $200,000" "but I have to pay you" bobby said "how much" Jeff scolded "$150,000" "what is the left over for" Jeff questioned " Jess and your family and how you are going to America" Bobby answered "DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY AGAIN!!!"Jeff replied angrily "CHEESE" Bobby said "HA HA HA HA you said cheese" Jeff laughed “SO” Bobby yelled “does it matter” “yes it does” Jeff said “it matters if you say cheese because cheese is a type of food and food like cheese is good” “SHUSH YOU DUMMY” Bobby replied “Tyson” Jeff yelled “come here” “coming” Tyson replied limping to Jeff “Is this the guy that beat you up” Tyson nodded “say sorry Bobby” “NO” Bobby yelled “then you leave me no choice but to arrest you” Jeff said “fine” Bobby said. As soon as Jeff finishes tying Bobby to a pole, Jeff takes Tyson to the hospital and gets him fixed up. Tyson thanks Jeff for helping him and they become best friends 2 weeks later Jeff joins the Tyson at the commonwealth bank and the both become very good people. One day as Jeff leaves work, He finds a beautiful women and asked her to marry him she says yes and the have a good live together and they have 1, child together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!