Parents Love

Once there was a boy named Harry he always get spoiled by his parents.They live in a really big house with a swimming pool they were rich and he was an only child.Harry was always greedy and never share, every time his family or friends come over he never wanted to share his toys and expensive stuff with his friends. So on a Friday afternoon Harry's mom got a phone call from Harry's school he was on high school ,she knew it was something bad it was the principle she called to inform his parents that Harry was expelled from his school for slapping another student and all he was doing was just staying home doing nothing but playing video games after a few weeks he managed to make it in to another High School he started study really hard and his relationship with his dad was starting to be broken because his dad hated him for getting expelled.He then graduated from high school and went to Uni to study and become a lawyer.

After 20 years past Harry lived a happy life he finally moved out and he became a lawyer .His parents were proud of him but at the same time his parents were getting old so they were sick most times and then there was this one Thursday morning when Harry received a phone call from the Hospital saying that his dad was so ill that he is about to die, he rushed to the hospital and he was on his dad's bed side he was crying and then his dad said something which was also his last words were son be the man you can be and be happy, I love you son.

The Moral of the Story is No matter how hard your life is your parents will always love you.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!