Octopus

Octopus
One sunny day I was watching TV. I felt hungry, so I went to the kitchen to grab a snack.
WHAT! There is an octopus in my sink! It was slimy and slippery and sticky, and had a hat on top of its head. “Hello, my name is bobby, I come from the galaxy of Octa, where all of the Octopus come from, in all shapes and sizes” it said. “I have come to visit, can this be my home?”
“Um I guess so” I said. This octopus can talk, I thought to myself.
“Where did you get that hat from? “ I asked.
“From octa store, the most fashionable in style” bobby replied.
“Excuse me, but can you go home now” I asked “as when my mum comes home, I don’t think she will be so happy about an octopus in the sink” I continued.
“Oh no, I like it here” Bobby replied.
“Ok, quick, I’ll hide you in a bucket in the laundry.” I said “we can work out what to do tomorrow”.
Upon waking, I crept down stairs and into the laundry. However, when I looked into the bucket where I had left Bobby, there was nothing but a note. It was in Octo language, so I couldn’t read it. But beside the note was a hat, just like the one Bobby had been wearing.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!