James And Sophia

Once there was a school and it was the smallest school in the world and it only two kids and two teachers. the kids names are James and Sophia and they are brother and sister. James is in grade 5 and Sophia is in prep they have different teachers that is why there are two teachers. Miss. Argus is James’s teacher. Mr. Josh is Sophia’s teacher and they are very nice and they treat them like there own children.

They teach art, library, reading and writing. There school time table is go to class room, do independent reading, finish off story, pack up home time. On Mondays they have art and on Wednesday they have library.

In the yard they have a trampoline a zipline and a playground. They also have go carts and bikes.

One day when James had to graduate and Sophia was left alone until the school turned into a prep to year 12 so in the middle of year 7 James came back to the smallest school to be with his sister.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!