Having Night Vision

Having Night Vision

Having night vision is a very rare thing in human’s lives, but I am very special. I have the power to have night vision. It is really cool to have night vision.

One night, people had a problem about dog stealers. Since I had night vision, I decided to find out who it was at night. During midnight, while the moon was behind the clouds, I went around the neighbourhood to see if the dog stealer was around. Sure enough, he was standing with a drugged dog, a torch in his hand and shoving the dog into his van. Inside van, there were hundreds of other dogs, dazed too. It was shocked to see that, but I must rescue them. How would I do that? Suddenly, I had a brain wave. Why didn’t I think of it before? Call the police! I then quickly got out my phone to dial 000. While the van moved, I moved along with it. When the police came, the man froze. Then he was hauled away from his van by the police and went to the jail cell. Only one police stayed with me. We woke the dogs and released them back to neighbourhood.

The police congratulated me for capturing the criminal. Then I went back home to sleep. I had done a great job last night, but I did not get enough sleep.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!