Dax's Love Story.

I sat on the couch, watching them, they were dancing, laughing and enjoying the uses this club provided. They were a goddess and yet, the devil. Sometimes I liked to call them Diablo. We made eye contact. It made me smirk at their immediate shyness, although, they knew I watched them. Constantly. They took another swig of their drink and began. They now moved with the purpose of entrancing me more. They never lost eye contact. Making sure they still had my full attention. However, when have they not? I picked up my drink and slowly sipped it, licking my lips after moving it away. That made them look at the movement. Their hips slowly stopped swaying. A determined look in their face. And that was when it happened. They took a step towards me. Everything was slowed down.
I even took no notice of how the fight was going, it had started not long before my gaze was stolen away. Nothing could capture my interest more than the lusciousness of the being approaching me. 7 feet away. They flipped their long hair behind their shoulder, but it still covered their left eye. 5 feet. They pushed away the suitors that approached them, they successfully kept watching me. 3 feet. They ran a hand through their hair uncovering both eyes before letting it settle itself. 1 foot. I reached out my hand, knowing they would take it. They did. Their hand was warm, soft. But I knew better, they could end you. And not just financially or your marriage.
I gently pulled them forward. They smiled sweetly and happily climbed into my lap. I slowly blinked waiting to see who would make the next move. It was them. They reached back behind my head and pulled at my hair tie. I always kept most of my hair tied back. I didn’t know what they did with it. But it was not my priority. They ran their fingers through my hair to straighten it out. I place both my hands on their waist. I was still relaxed against the backrest, while they got themselves more comfortable. The flashing lights and loud music didn’t deter us from what we wanted. Though who had the most courage? Or should I say patience? It became apparent that it was me. They leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on my lips. It made me wonder how they tasted. Neither of us moved, until I darted my tongue out. It was exactly how I imaged them to be, soft, plump and deliciously addictive. I pulled away and stroked their face. They knew they caught everyone’s attention, but they really only cared for mine.
They placed kisses all over my face making me try to squirm away. I was uneventfully unsuccessful. Even though I wanted to break free. I also did not want to be free from them. I turn to scan the room as much as I could. When I turned back to my lover, I whispered “I love you” in their ear. They blinked before stiffening up. Wide eyes and mouth opened. Yep just like I knew they would.
My name is Dakota ‘Dax’ Reynolds. And this is my story, of how I fell in love.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!