Magical Unicorn

"Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh is that magic" I screamed. It looks like it is coming from over here. I got closer and closer, "I think it is actually a unicorn". This is my first time ever seeing a unicorn ! This is so incredibly exiting. It is so pretty, I can't stop looking at it. I wish I looked as pretty as that unicorn. This is so incredible! OMG, over there is another unicorn, this is very magical. I am going to come here every day to check if there is any more.

This has to be my favourite day of my life for sure. I am going to tell everyone about these unicorns. WOW! here comes another unicorn. They must live around here somewhere. I hope everyone believes me, if not I am going to take them here and show them they are real. See you tomorrow unicorns and make sure you don't go anywhere. I can't wait to find out who believes me tomorrow.

That afternoon I told everyone about the unicorns. GUESS WHAT! NO ONE BELIEVED ME. "Okay I will see you tomorrow at my house , meet at 8.30 In the morning , see you then, I said". I woke the next day and got ready for this awesome adventure. Everyone got to the house and were ready for our adventure , everyone was jumping out of their skin with excitement. "Lets go, I said". We finally got to the magical place where unicorns lived and 20 beautiful unicorns galloped passed us all. My friends couldn't believe what they were witnessing, it was amazing and magical. "Now do you believe me?" WE DO and that is what you call magic to me!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!