Gaming

Gaming is not just for fun, Oh it isn't, it can also be a profession, such as Fortnite i think you might've heard about it well if you haven't, Fortnite is a game where you can choose what you play-whether Battle Royale or Save the World-and also you can build however you want.Did you know that last year at the Fortnite world cup Kyle Bugha won three million dollars(Yes it has a world cup!)! Of course anyone can just start playing and it doesn't have to be just one game, it can be as many as you like.Do you know that you can have at least twenty percent more fun in your lifetime by just simply gaming!That was my story about gaming(This is probably not going to win, right.)



THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!