Jail Break

I woke suddenly to yelling and screaming, I decided to take a peak of what was happening. As I peered through the cell door, I saw a huge all in brawl. It was the usual suspects, the Bloods and the Bikers. I don’t know why they were fighting, I didn’t really care. Prison life is hard, I’ve just been keeping my head down, just counting the days until I get out of this gruesome place. At that moment a gang member saw my bright orange jumpsuit. My heart started to pound out of my chest, I’ve seen what they are capable of. He came and grabbed my shirt and said if I join them I would get blood my shirt. I didn’t have a choice he was pulling me to the cell door. Then the guards all came running out and then pulled there Taser then everyone stopped and looked at them. They all started to fight with the guards it was even fight. I tried to get out, my cell door was jammed but with one powerful kick it opened. I saw a guard with a key, I ran and slid down the star rail, I grabbed the key off the guard, I sprinted, I did not look back I knew they were chasing me.

My life changed a year ago when I was sent to jail because I was involved in a shootout. A guy stole all my money from my bank account, it was in New York. My friend and I went to a gun store, we saw the guy and we knew it was him. I thought we would get our revenge so we pulled out our guns and aimed at him but we did not know there was a police man there.

I continue sprinting, sprinting for my freedom. I jump started a bright red car it would be my getaway car, the Bloods were still chasing, at the moment I was so glad I’d chosen a Lamborghini as my getaway car. I was hoping they weren’t still following, but I knew they would be. Then I suddenly heard bashing on doors, they got my room then I knew they found my car. I don’t know why I did this, but I called the cops. As they got to my room I jumped out of the window, I got in my car and drove off into the sun and never looked back.

As I was driving I saw an undercover cop mustang he saw my car, they started to chase me, now I had two cars willing to kill me. I was nervous I was going to end up in jail again or worse, dead. I sped off. I arrived at a city, I took some alley ways to try to lose them. I called a friend, he let me in his shed for a home.
I changed my name and my date of birth, I got money and stayed low from then on.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!