Nice Makes A Diference

When you look at yourself in the mirror you expect to see a normal looking person. Well, when I look I see a hideous monster. My name is Jake Willington and I don’t look so handsome. I was born with a face deformity and nobody wanted me. My face was like I mushed it in a refrigerator. My parents pushed me away from my family and I had nobody. The government put me in an orphanage and I knew nobody. Surprisingly, a couple with infertility issues treated me like I was their own son and took me home.
9 Years Later
I was about 16 and I still had no friends. Everybody stared and laughed as I walked through the corridor. My life at high school was a mess. I decided I wanted to get a face transplant. The doctors said that it was too risky and they didn’t have the right tools.
I went back to school with the other kids whispering into people’s ears. “Look at me dork, oh wait you can’t!” screamed the bully. I just kept my head down and started to walk up then I heard someone talk.” Leave him alone! You can’t talk to him like that. It’s not his fault that this happened. Do you think he puts makeup on himself in the morning to look like this? He doesn’t like it!” I was so shocked who was this nice person? I turned around to a beautiful girl. I had never seen her before, she must have been one of the 9th graders in Mr Baldwin’s class. She smiled at me and stared off the bully. The bully was shocked and walked off. That bully never even looked at me again and I had the most beautiful friend and we stood up for each other when we were in trouble.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!