Jakes Birthday

One chilly morning it was time to get out of bed but it was Jakes birthday and he was as warm a pancake. It was his 12th birthday and he was so excited for his presents so he rushed down stairs and he saw all of the massive presents. He didn’t want to go to school because he wanted to help set up his birthday party.
After he opened his fantastic presents he had some breakfast which was bacon on toast. His parents allowed him to stay home but he wasn’t allowed to go on his devices until everything was set up.
When they were finished setting up Jake went to play on his iPad but it was all smashed up. He went to show it to his parents when there was another present on the bench. Jake opened the present and found a brand new iPad!
He was so excited about all his presents and his party that he nearly forgot about the lollies and the food. Jake and his mum went to the shops to get lollies, chips, bottles of water and soft drink for the party at his house.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!