Santa Claws

Santa Claws

On one Christmas eve Cindy tumbled out of bed as she faceplanted on the floor. Cindy quietly yelled “Ouch, that hurts, wait, it’s Christmas eve,”
Clop clip clop clip “What’s that?” Cindy asked herself. While the noise was getting closer to the window.

Cindy quality walked downstairs not knowing that Ralph’s dog toy was one step away.

SKWEEEAK “Ahhhh!” Screamed Cindy in fright, almost getting a heart attack

Ralph started to bark for half a minute, when Ralph stopped barking Cindy hid under the stairs because she heard a noise that came from the outside.

“S-Santa? Is that you?” Cindy asked
“Yes, it’s me, Santa Claws.” Santa replied
“What’s that in you hand?” asked Cindy
“Oh nothing…” Santa replied “Jest a little bit of magic if I must say so myself, oh and yes I am dyed my hair brown and I also like the colour black that’s why I am wearing am wearing black, so no need to ask,” Santa claws said while unpacking their presents to get out as quickly as possible
“I need to go now, bye.” Santa said Santa while gluing the widow
“uhm bye I guess.” Cindy said not knowing if this was a dream or not.


The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!