Golden Light

The golden light shines through the old curtains, into my eyes.
Remembering the last time I said my goodbyes.
Finding myself alone in my empty sheets, cold.
Waiting to recognise the sweet familiar sent, told no one of my imagination.
You are so close yet so far, missing your touch and your lips.

My beautiful princess high up in the castle, im wanting to spend every last hour with you.
Feelings will only grow stronger for you.
A little house in the Forest, with two little cherubs playing outside.
You sitting on the porch watching them as I bring us some food.
I want to make life with you.. make a better place with you.
Holding hands till the very end when we both are old and Gray.

Cause you are the one for me and the only one ever to make me feel like this. As the point of dart is sharp, you always keep me on my toes and interested on what the next day would look like.
Just by looking at you makes my heart melt with happiness and joy.

Your soothing touch and voice calms me down when I'm a mess and just knowing that you will always keep me close to you no matter what takes Soo much stress and worry from me.
When we decide to stay in the call for the night I always stay up a little bit later so I can hear you sleep and watch over you.

Every king will find his queen to love and rule their lands forever. I have found mine and ive decided to keep you forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!